Automotive industries have been snowballing over the last decades. No doubt that one of the essential parts of this machine is the battery. Believe or not, once in a lifetime of every automotive user will experience on; how to battery charger? So what are the options for us to do this correctly?
HOW TO BATTERY CHARGER[The Right Way]
1. The most common ways which are usually are free: using the cable to jump-start your battery. You can do this by just asking anyone there with a vehicle and a jumper cable.
But there are times you also you need to pay for this as well. But generally, you can get it for free. This is how you can do it:
● Please make sure both vehicles is turn off
● On top of the battery, there’s a label for 2 terminal with negative (-) and positive (+) sign.
● Hook up the negative cable which is always in black and follow by the positive cable which is still in red (unless someone purposely changes it) to the battery for both cars. The particular battery will have a cover/cap for the terminal; it is removal.
● The battery will start charging once turn on the other car ignition. Let it run for 30-60 seconds before your 1st attempt to start the engine. Otherwise, run it longer as this depends on battery health.
● From here, your car should be up and running and good to go. You can repeat this process; however, if it is still happening again, you may need to change your battery.
2. Using a car battery charger one of the most accessible options for all of us. However, it comes with a cost. You must also take note on your amp and volt before purchase. As each battery have a different requirement. This method works like a battery bank in our daily use which we charge our tablet or phones. In this case, the battery bank is big enough to revive a car’s battery. And some may have multifunction usages such as to inflate a tire, torchlight, phones charger, etc. You can purchase it online. But one the disadvantage of this, you have to charge beforehand or need a power source to use it. So if you like stranded middle of nowhere, did not charge in advance & no source of power, call a mechanic.
3. Buy a new battery is definitely will cost higher compared to options 1 & 2. A new battery can last up to 6 years, but it may last a couple of months too. Please take note, it will most reliable for the first 3 years, older than that will represent several safety and reliability issues. Weather conditions also may affect the battery lifespan.
Buy from an authorized seller with warranty - this may give you an additional safety net and can utilize it longer.
Above are the most common 3 options on how to battery charge. It may be slightly different depending on your vehicle. So please refer to your car manual to better know about it.
It is one of an essential part for your vehicle to keep it going, thus remaining in mind these 3 steps will be handful upon need.